- Sunrise at Angkor Wat Temple
- Picnic Breakfast by the Temples
- Bayon Temple
- Elephants Terrace
- Lunch at Pavillon
- Ta Phom Temples
- Banteay Kadeay Temples
- All Temple visits will be with our experienced guide and Tuk Tuk driver
Day 2 of the Tour to Include
- Banteay Srey Temple with Tuk Tuk and experienced guide
- Food tasting: Khmer Cake and Sugar Palm
- Landmine Museum
- Grand Circuit Temples
- Temple visits and Museum will be with our experienced guide and Tuk Tuk driver.
- Evening: Apsara Dinner and Show
Day 3 of the Tour to Include
- Private Boat
- Lakeside Lunch
- Saray Water Hyacinth project in Prek Toal
- The Silk Farm of Siem Reap
- Trip to the lake and Silk Farm will be in an A/C vehicle with English speaking driver.
For the third day of your tour, you will once again begin with a relaxed breakfast at the Pavillon d’Orient
You will then be driven to the unspoilt Mechrey Floating Village, a beautiful, less touristy floating village at Tonle Sap Lake. Here you will take a private boat and have the opportunity to explore the floating community, its fishing activities, floating houses, school, and market and also learn about Tonle Sap’s ecological biosphere.
Lunch will be taken on the lake, peaceful and reflective, a further moment to understand the lives of those living in this lakeside Water world.
In the afternoon you will be taken to visit the Saray Water Hyacinth project in Prek Toal village, a village that traditionally relies on fishing, for their livelihoods. The project set up in a floating workshop – involves village families crafting from dried water hyacinth stems to supplement incomes and to assist in maintaining the delicate biosphere on the lake, a vital and key element as the non-indigenous water hyacinths have begun to proliferate to such an extent that there are areas were waterways are becoming suffocated by its overgrowth.
The final destination of your day 3 tour will be on your return journey to Pavillon, The Silk Farm of Siem Reap. The Silk farm is the only Artisans Angkor workshop that’s open to the public. The farm is set within several hectares of lush gardens dedicated to rearing rare and endemic medicinal plants. During your visit your guide will walk you through every step of the silk-making process, ending with the opportunity to see the final silks made.
Your final evening will be an opportunity for you to explore the city or simply to relax at the Orient. Your evening Tuk Tuk will be available until 7pm