Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card with a CVC
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent, inappropriate activity, or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Amendment or Cancellation must be made in a written notice to the provided email or contact form on the website.
- Rates are charged in US Dollar currency. Therefore, the amount shown on the monthly statement in other currencies sent to you by the respective credit card company might be slightly different from our quoted price due to exchange rate variations.
- Terms and conditions of booking
- Daily breakfast – if included in your room booking.
- Pick-up service – Airport and Bus station only and subject to availability (boat dock and out of hours pick ups are extra).
- Pick-up service is by Tuk Tuk only – if you require additional vehicles this is an extra charge.
- Rates are quoted in US dollars & include all taxes & services
- Credit card details will be required to guarantee the booking – payment is due on arrival. Please be informed that your credit card will be charged in the case of a no-show or cancellation and as per our cancellation policy
- Tuk Tuk services if included with room rate: A private tuk-tuk with a driver daily during your stay, around Angkor Park and Siem Reap town only. (Includes 1 free day of transportation for each night booked directly with the hotel only). Additional charge for use in the evening and visits to remote temples eg. BanteaySrey 37km. Tuk Tuk’s can carry a max of 4 persons. If a room occupancy exceeds 4 people and has a Tuk Tuk included in the booking rate, guests should be aware when booking that additional Tuk Tuk’s and drivers may be required and any additional charges will be payable by the guest at the normal hotel rate.
- Check-in time: from 14:00 – Check-out time at 12:00 (noon)
- Cancellation policy: Cancel less than 14 days prior to arrival date and you are subject to 100% of full stay, in the event of a no-show the hotel reserves the right to charge a fee equal to the full stay.
- Child Policy: Children aged2 years and under are eligible to stay in rooms occupied by adults at no additional charge and do not need to be counted in the room occupancy. Cots are subject to availability. Please advise the hotel on booking if you require a cot for your stay. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children aged 2-9 years if staying in a room with 2 adults will be charged an extra bed fee.
- All children 10 years and over are chargeable and counted as adult guests and should be included as such on booking.If further clarification is required please email our front office directly. email@example.com
- If you wish to Cancel or Modify your reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pavillon Indochine reserves the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or Hotel staff or is behaving in an unacceptable manner.
- Guests must report any loss of or damage to their property immediately on discovery to Pavillon Indochine staff and shall make themselves available to assist with any reports made by the Hotel to the police.
- Pavillon Indochine shall not be liable to a guest for any loss or damage to property caused by the misconduct or negligence of a guest or an Act of God, or where the guest remains in exclusive charge of the property concerned.
- Pavillon Indochine shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under this Agreement if the failure or delay was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including (without limitation) war or threat of war, civil or political action or disturbance, riot, natural disaster, fire, epidemic, bad weather, terrorist activity (threatened or actual), military activity, governmental or regulatory action, industrial dispute, act of God, failure of power or machinery, failure of or interruption in externally provided services and utilities, and all similar events outside the Hotel’s control.
- Whilst all reasonable efforts have been taken by the Hotel to ensure that Bookings made under this Agreement are able to proceed Pavillon Indochine reserves the right to relocate any Booking to another hotel of similar size and standard.
- Pavillon Indochine accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by or caused to the Client in consequence of the relocation of the Client.
- Pavillon Indochine hotel accepts no liability for any loss or damage to personal items or any personal injury whilst staying in the hotel.
- The swimming pool is used at the guest’s own risk and Pavillon Indochine accepts no responsibility for any damage or loss.
- Check-In: 14:00
- Check Out: 12:00
- Child Policy: Children under 5 years old stay free of charge when using existing beds. A complimentary child’s breakfast is included. A baby cot for one child is free of charge.
- Pet Policy: Pets are allowed with prior agreement from management
- Smoking policy: Smoking is allowed in some outside public areas.