Morning: Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphuon, Terrace of Elephants, Terrace of Lepper King
Afternoon: Preah Pithu Group, Banteay Prei, Prasat Prei and Preah Khan
- The South Gate of Angkor Thom: The South Gate within the Angkor Thom complex, was built by Jayavarman VII at the end of XII century. The Angkor Thom complex has a total of 5 gates and the South Gate is viewed as the finest and most preserved.
- Bayon Temple: The Bayon temple was built in the centre of the city of Angkor Thom. The temples 177 faces are believed to represent either the Buddha or King Javavarman VII.
- Baphuon Temple
- Terrace of Elephants and Lepper King: The Terrace of Elephants & Terrace of Lepper King are the terraces where the royal ceremonies took place. It was here that the ruling King sat to listen to the grievance of his subjects.
Afternoon visit: The Preah Pithu Temple group. The group of Preah Pithu Temples includes a set of five temples built between the XII century and XIII century.
- Temple Banteay Prei
- Temple Prasat Prei
- Preah Khan Temple
- Ta Prohm Temple
Morning: Angkor Wat East Gate, Banteay Kdei West gate and Sras Srang lake
Afternoon: Ta Prohm East Gate & West gate, Ta Nei
- The Angkor Wat Temple complex
- Temple Banteay Kdey
- Temple Sras Srang
- Ta Prohm Temple: ‘Tomb Raider’ Temple.
- The Ta Nei Temple
For further information and for booking please contact us directly.